james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Kris Bravo" <kris.br...@corridor-software.us>
Subject James and LDAP
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:08:53 GMT
I'm interested in getting James tied into my company's LDAP service. I know
that the documentation update is in progress, so I perused the source to get
a feel for how to do this. That's when I saw this:

 * This clas is a dummy for the proposal!

Having looked through the mail archives as well, and found little chatter
about the LDAP support, I am curious to know if it was deferred or abandoned
for a future with JAAS.

More importantly though, this one is a need for me, so I'm going to
implement it. I would like to get in line with whatever direction the
project may already be headed, so I don't create something useless to
everyone else. Feedback?

BTW, great piece of software, it's been very helpful. That's why I'm here.

Kris