james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Enevold" ...@2ndc.dk>
Subject Svar: Re: regarding nntp error with "james" on NetWare 6
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:35:17 GMT
I have tried with james-2.0a3 where this is the problem!

I then tried with james-2.1a1-cvs and here it seems like the posts gets
there and i can see
the files in each "newsgroup" but in OutLook Express client is acts
wierd
i can just if quick get to see the post, and then it dissapeas from the
view.

I admit I'm new to James, and would like to use the NNTP part mainly on
a NW6 serrver.

at this time my NW6 server has an IP = 192.168.131.44
And the Client one on the same range!

I'm a bit unsure if i have to change anything in the config.xml to run
like this
because i can do the same with a win2000 Pro where it works fine.

Thanks
- Michael

>>> harmeet@kodemuse.com 11/27 6:05  >>>
What version, build etc. of James are you using ?

Harmeet