james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Knauf <akn...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject Re: Outstanding tasks for release.
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:57:22 GMT
A couple of comments:

---
Obtain the james.sar file from the James download directory.  It can be
found in the bin subdirectory of the distribution directory for the
particular build you are downloading.
---

This is true only for the "latest" build.  2.0 builds do not have this.
The 2.1 build is not there yet (oddly enough).

spoolmanager_configuration.html - 404 not found.  Link from
spoolmanager_2_1.html should point to spoolmanager_configuration_2_1.html.

A section on where to find the logs files and which ones say what things
could be useful.

Cheers

ADK