james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Release mirroring - let's do the release right
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 20:04:29 GMT
Peter,

When we actually have to copy the files over to do the release, I think that
we can do this.  I really don't see it as a problem.  I'm looking at the XML
document now, and will try to work with it.

Our downloads don't appear to be a significant resource drain by themselves,
but the language on http://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors.html implies that this
is a priority for the ASF: "Any project willing to use the ASF
infrastructure to distribute source, binary and documentation builds archive
must follow the following guidelines."

If folks want, I'll take the lead responsibility for getting this page done.
If I run into problems (daedelus access), I'll let you know.

	--- Noel