james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <ke...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: Python for testing
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 19:39:07 GMT
I've been getting into junit a lot recently, and loving it. I would love
to help out with writing some junit protocol tests. Or come to think of
it, I wonder if junit.org already has some premade smtp or pop junit
tests. I'll take a look, but I doubt they have them.

Is anyone working on junit tests that I should collaborate with or shall
I charge boldly forward?

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com