james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <ke...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: Python for testing
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 23:30:11 GMT
Hi Noel,

I don't really know anything about the NNTP protocol and to be truely
honest I'm not really interested in it. I think usenet is a terrible
thing in fact. :) So, I would probably not enjoy helping much on that
bit. It's selfish yes, but I really want to help out and I know that if
I try to work on something NNTP related that I won't really be
interested and won't give it my all. :/

I would be much more interested in SMTP or POP, I saw Harmeet's message
about the tests that are already in CVS. I was going to look at those
tonight.

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com