james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <ke...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: Python for testing
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 23:40:27 GMT
Hi Harmeet,

I looked at BaseTest and SMTPTest, but I'm a little confused. I don't
see any methods in them that start with "test" which I thought was how a
junit TestCase works (that it will execute all methods that begin with
the word test). Are you using some cool thing about junit that I don't
know or what am I missing?

Thanks,
Kenny Smith