james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] mailet-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 23:53:32 GMT
Be careful guys.

At Avalon we have separated mailing lists and now we are going back to
one. Separate mailing lists seem to create separate communities, and
that can be a problem.

I cannot say if it's a good move or not, you guys know better than me
your needs, but given what I've passed in these last months because of
community fractures, I just wanted to warn you, be careful.

Alan Gerhard wrote:
> makes sense and allows for /finer focus/
> my non-binding comment from the peanut gallery => +1
>
> ~With the forthcoming plans for Mailet API v3, and enhancing
> ~the Mailet API
> ~to non-portable dependencies, such a list makes sense.
> ~
> ~I start off with a +1.
> ~
> ~	--- Noel