james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo D'Angelo" <ldang...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] FetchPOP --> Fetch
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:24:12 GMT
Hi All,

I am happy to move the new version to proposals (and provide instructions).
Is was planning on doing something similar to the imap/imap2 implementation
in proposals (with docs).  Would this be acceptable?

I have tried Yahoo (works fine), a couple of third party POP implementations
(the javamail one does not allow the SEEN flag to be set) as well as mbox...
All these seemed to work fine...  Extensive testing needs to be done on this
module but the basics *seem* to work...

I was also thinking about FetchMail.  The one thing that tripped me up is
that there is an nntp transport available...  I thought someone could use
this as a "news feeder" as well...  Any thoughts?

-LeoD