james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [V3] Mailet/Matcher configuration
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2003 16:33:07 GMT
> Danny has voiced his strong opposition to the use of namespaces in the
> james config.  While I respect his opinion, I did not see an actual
> argument against namespace use (other than that it would cause Danny to
> chew off his leg).  Is there a reason for this objection?  ;-)

Well, Danny's family would probably object to the inconvenience, not to
mention the pain, suffering, and unsightly damage.  And the doctors would be
none too pleased -- can you imagine the surgery to clean up the mess?  True,
with a wireless broadband laptop hooked to the wheelchair, he'd have more
time for coding, but having visited Scotland (East Lothian and the
Cairngorms), I wouldn't trade that for the ablity to hike that incredibly
photogenic region.

	--- Noel