james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Python for testing
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 02:12:51 GMT
Kenny,

> I really want to help out and I know that if I try to
> work on something NNTP related that I won't really be
> interested and won't give it my all. :/

Fair enough.  :-)

> I would be much more interested in SMTP or POP

Great!  Want to take a look at the RFCs, the current tests and the handlers?
What areas of the protocols are you interested in?  For example, there are
various extensions to SMTP that we ought to consider adding to the handlers.
Also, we need to make some changes to the SMTP handler to properly handle
the buffering and pipelining issue raised a few weeks ago.  If you aren't
interested in those, OK, what floats _your_ boat?

	--- Noel