james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Webb" ...@inovem.com>
Subject RE: Memory leaks in RemoteDelivery mailet?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 15:14:31 GMT

No I'm not. But I'm willing to try...
The reason I thought the gc log was relevant as if I use the null mailet
I get steady-state memory usage, but when using the remote delivery
mailet I get issues with this memory creep. I'm also running NuMega
DevPartnet for Java (eval copy) to see if that helps find the problem.