james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Download jars instead of keeping in CVS?
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:43:33 GMT

Noel J. Bergman wrote, On 04/02/2003 19.33:
>>Note: sorry for the OT, but it's really interesting :-)
>

> Especially since Andy just proposed using the maven repository as the
> primary means for distributing all ASF Java technologies.  I think I'll let
> other people worry about that suggestion.

Actually, Centipede *does* use Maven repositories. And to go in more
detail, the Ruper Task I've been suggesting here, downloads jars from
Maven repositories. And guess who is, with others, behind Ruper?
That's why I "worry" about that suggestion ;-D

Thanks again :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -