james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Myrvold <christ...@myrvold.info>
Subject Re: James with an IMAP 4 server
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 08:04:30 GMT

Hi Hanasaki,

I'm among the developers who would like to help with IMAP. Haven't had
much time lately to get into this and I'm not the right one to take a
lead on this since I'm fairly inexperienced, but I'm currently working
with my first serious Avalon Phoenix Block. So I'm hoping that will help
for my understanding with James. After an important milestone 28/2 I
should be able to be more active with James.

As I understand, there's currently two IMAP proposals in the James
project. I'm not sure who responsible for the first one, but if you look
at the IMAP2 proposal, that has been developed by a guy that is still
active on this list. (Darrell Deboer is it?)

Anyway, nice with some help and welcome to the list :-)

Christian

Hanasaki JiJi wrote:

> ok.. subscribed :)
>
> I woudl be happy to work on the maildir<lead> and/or imap<grunt>
>
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
>> Yes, I am one of the Committers on the James project, and there is always
>> room for more people who are interested in contributing.
>>
>> You might want to subscribe to the james-dev mailing list, which is were
>> development discussion takes place.
>>
>>     --- Noel

-- Christian Myrvold --

email    mailto:christian@myrvold.info