james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] FetchPOP --> Fetch
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:06:55 GMT
Leo,

If it works well, and especially if you are changing its name to FetchMail,
don't bother with proposals.  HEAD is going to undergo major change, anyway.
And it will be easier to build it in the main source tree.

I am hoping that Chris Burdess will join us sometime today.  He is the
author of the JavaMail providers (and I believe the JavaMail core) that are
currently under GNU Classpath.  All LGPL licensed.  He mentioned that he has
a new NNTP provider, which he can package up for us.  Are you ready for
that?  :-)

	--- Noel

P.S.  I don't know about anyone else, but my mailer complains if you use an
self-signed SMIME cert, so I'd prefer if you didn't send signed mail unless
you've a valid (recognized CA) cert.

-----Original Message-----
From: Leo D'Angelo [mailto:ldangelo@mac.com]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 11:42
To: James Developers List
Cc: Serge Sozonoff; Sami Siren
Subject: Re: [Proposal] FetchPOP --> Fetch

I've been using it for a couple of weeks now with no problems... I am in the
process of moving it into proposals and changing it's name to fetchmail as
the final step... I will try and wrap it up and submit it by end of day
Tuesday...  Does this work?

-leoD

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=james-user@jakarta.apach