james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject FW: James & Mailman
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2003 16:09:52 GMT
It just struck me that we could possibly create a service which would handle piped input, and
a script/native executable which could send it to james.

Then we could have a James implementation of "mail", and even end up providing that useful
facility to windows.

PS, while I'm on this topic does anyone know what a windows MAPI provider does, not in general
I know that much,