james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini" <vincenzo.gianferrarip...@praxis.it>
Subject RE: NotifySender notifies the postmaster instead?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:15:17 GMT
Hmm, now I've seen that it is sent correctly to the original sender:

        //Create the list of recipients in our MailAddress format
        Set recipients = new HashSet();
        recipients.add(mail.getSender());
        //Send it off...
        getMailetContext().sendMail(notifier, recipients, reply);

so it's the visible TO field that is set to the postmaster.

Sorry. Anyhow, wouldn't it be less confusing for the original sender to see
its own address in the TO field?

Thanks again,

Vincenzo