james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: James & Mailman
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2003 01:49:56 GMT
> It just struck me that we could possibly create a service
> which would handle piped input, and a script/native
> executable which could send it to james.

Or a suitable Java app.  Nice thought, either way.

I'm also thinking that we could provide some sort of piping mailet.

	--- Noel

P.S.  Major hard drive crash this morning.  Sending out for data recover.
Will likely not be around much for a bit.  Anyone who knows a GOOD outfit
with reasonable prices contact me directly (off-list).  Best I have found so
far is in Vancouver for ~US$300.  Most others want US$1000 minimum.