james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Scherer Pierre" <scherer_pie...@ibelgique.com>
Subject ID and Spam processor
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:59:09 GMT

Hi again,

Can anyone say me why there is no constant SPAM in the definition of the
states for the class Mail?
In fact, I would like compare the state of mails in the spoolmanager with
the contants Mail.ERROR(no problem) & Mail.SPAM(don't exist) for performing
different logs(INFO,WARN,ERROR).
This comparaison dosen't run  : if(mail.getState() == "spam")
                           		getLogger().warn(msg.toString());

---

For the problem of ID, if I corretly understand, there is a modification of
ID when you call the method : MimeMessage.saveChanges()
In my matcher/maillet config file, I call only one time this method, in the
mailet "AddHeader". But the ID after that is the same and this ID changes
only when I call the mailet "ToProcessor" that doesn't call this method!!!

---

Have a nice day:-)

-Pierre