james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Kwirirai Nhakwi" <kwiri...@designat7.co.zw>
Subject why does AvalonMailRepository execute or.put(key, mc) twice?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:02:33 GMT
Hi
James 2.1.2:
I am following up on AvalonMailRepository code using my own version of
debug.What I do not understand is
1. Why should the MailImpl object be saved twice during the same session
because once it is saved why should it save the same object again,
unless if the object values have been changed?
2.Why should the mail key be retrieved twice in JamesSpoolManager ?  I
do not know much about the spool manager but it
puzzles me that the key has to retrieved twice.

This questions are puzzling me but the answers to them would make me
understand more about the process occurring when mail is received by
James.

Kwiri !