james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Wiesner <step...@stephan-wiesner.de>
Subject Setting up a Mailinlist
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:46:28 GMT
Can anybody help me on this please? I read the documentation and entered
the Mailets and the repository into my config.xml and a table 'lists' is
created in my Database, but what now? Even entered some values into the
lists table by hand. Not quite sure what the correct syntax for the
config.xml is either.

I want a list that is reached by 'java@localhost' and stoffel@localhost
and jenny@localhost are to be subsribed to it.

<mailet match="CommandForListserv=java@localhost"
    class="AvalonListservManager">
    <repositoryName>java</repositoryName>
</mailet>

<mailet match="RecipientIs=java@localhost" class="AvalonListserv">
   <repositoryName>java</repositoryName>
</mailet>

      <repository name="java"

class="org.apache.james.userrepository.ListUsersJdbcRepository"
                 destinationURL="db://maildb/lists/list-name">
                 <sqlFile>file://conf/sqlResources.xml</sqlFile>
       </repository>