For your second questions

-----Original Message-----
From: Kwirirai Nhakwi [mailto:kwirirai@designat7.co.zw]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 11:03 AM
To: 'James Developers List'
Subject: why does AvalonMailRepository execute or.put(key, mc) twice?

Hi

James 2.1.2:

I am following up on AvalonMailRepository code using my own version of debug.What I do not understand is

1. Why should the MailImpl object be saved twice during the same session because once it is saved why should it save the same object again, unless if the object values have been changed?

2.Why should the mail key be retrieved twice in JamesSpoolManager ?  I do not know much about the spool manager but it

puzzles me that the key has to retrieved twice.

This questions are puzzling me but the answers to them would make me understand more about the process occurring when mail is received by James.

Kwiri !