james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] James v2.1.3a2 posted
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 19:55:29 GMT
>> http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JamesV2/Plans
>> Plus src/xdocs/changes.xml, although not on this last test build.

> We're on a4 at this point, but I don't see any breakdowns for what each
> of these releases have.  Is this just all in a not-yet released 2.1.3?

Unreleased 2.1.3, although I'd like to get 2.1.3 voted, released and tagged
very soon.

Is this a problem?  I generate a pretty massive Changelog using cvs2cl, but
I've tried to pair it down to the essentials for posting so as not to be
confusing.  We haven't been tagging the "a" builds, but I'd considered them
"nightly" test builds rather than *any* kind of release.

> I guess I'm confused since v2.2, v2.1.2, and v2.1.3 are all "planned"
> changed.

OK, I see what confused you.  I have fixed the Wiki to show that v2.1.2 is
released, not planned.  v2.1.3 is still planned for release and v2.2.0 is
what I thought would come next, since Danny has been saying that he wants to
add his class loader changes, and I'll put in the new DNS server changes,
which are more features bug fix.

	--- Noel