james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Webb" ...@inovem.com>
Subject RE: Server statistics (was: Personal IP blacklists)
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:09:06 GMT
Cool! No worries then.
My preferred option would be to ship James with JMX turned off.
If you want it then turn it on - if to turn it on, then you asked for
it...

I shall start to think a bit more about what and how to control and
instrument James.

I would like to JMX James 3.0 rather than v2 mainly because v3 is in dev
and I may need to make some fairly serious changes to James internals.
Any comments on this?

Jason Webb
Director iNovem Ltd

Avalon