james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Hontvari Jozsef" <hontva...@solware.com>
Subject Re: subject prefix mailet or unaltered recipients in Redirect
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:46:48 GMT
Then it seems to me that the class javadoc doesn't reflect the actual
behaviour.

Description of the recipients parameter:
A comma delimited list of email addresses for recipients of this message, it
will use the "to" list if not specified.

Do I miss something?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini" <vincenzo.gianferraripini@praxis.it>
To: "James Developers List" <james-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 12:07 AM
Subject: RE: subject prefix mailet or unaltered recipients in Redirect

In the 2.2.0a7 Redirect, not coding any "recipient" parameter means keeping
it unaltered. For example,in my "spam" processor, I coded the following:

      <!-- spam. -->
      <processor name="spam">
         <mailet match="All" class="Redirect">
            <static>true</static>
            <sender>postmaster</sender>
            <replyto>postmaster</replyto>
            <returnPath>null</returnPath>
            <inline>none</inline>
            <attachment>message</attachment>
            <prefix>[SPAM WARNING]</prefix>
            <passThrough>true</passThrough>
            <message>
Based on our analyser, the attached message, addressed to you, has been
classified as SPAM with a probability over 99%.
Reading the subject you should be able to confirm the analysis, and if true
you can delete without even opening it.

Please don't reply to this e-mail as it has been automatically sent by the
antivirus system.

Regards, Postmaster xyz.it
-----------------------------
            </message>
         </mailet>

         <mailet match="All" class="Forward">
            <forwardto>uce@ftc.gov</forwardto>
            <passThrough>true</passThrough>
         </mailet>

         <mailet match="All" class="ToRepository">
            <repositoryPath>file://var/mail/spam/</repositoryPath>
         </mailet>
      </processor>

Is this what you mean?

Vincenzo