james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Hontvari Jozsef" <hontva...@solware.com>
Subject Re: subject prefix mailet or unaltered recipients in Redirect
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:50:40 GMT
I took out <to>unaltered</to>. It initializes correctly as expected.

However there is another problem, now I have an endless loop. The symptom is
obviously that the Redirects reinserts the message to the spool. I am not
sure, if this is the intended behaviour in this case, or only an accident.
If you look at the attached message the body seems to be recursively
included, this is surprising.

  <mailet match="RecipientIs=xxx@flyordie.com" class="Redirect">
    <static>true</static>
    <prefix>[SPAM blackholes-easynet-nl]</prefix>
    <passThrough>true</passThrough>
  </mailet>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini" <vincenzo.gianferraripini@praxis.it>
To: "James Developers List" <james-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 7:07 PM
Subject: RE: subject prefix mailet or unaltered recipients in Redirect

I'm just now adding systematically to most places the "unaltered" value as
acceptable, and behaving like not coding the parameter (i.e. null).

For backward compatibility, in Redirect the logic is to use <recipients>,
*if null use <to>*, if null no change.
I found an error in the current code: if <recipients> is null, will use
so
you get the error.

As now <recipients> will accept "unaltered", it will work.

In the meantime, just take out the <to>unaltered</to> line from your
config.xml: it is redundant.

Vincenzo