james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: how hard is it to write a SMTP client?
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:52:18 GMT
Java mail is good for rich and compliant functionality, but can be a bit involved for simple
uses, alternatively theres a good library in jakarta-commons, http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/net/index.html
which provides protocol support leaving everything else up to you, I use it to build tests
for james.

d.