james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject RE: I18N of mailet parameters?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:26:00 GMT
> >We could use either resource bundles or XML resources.  See the new
> >XMLResources.java, which is a generalization of SQLResources.java, which
> >came from some other source whose history is lost (Darrell may remember).

SQLResources was one of the first discussions I was involved with, abstracting SQL from hardcoded
into the java into a seperate resource which could be added to by SQL savvy non-java people.
Seems like this is a problem in the same domain.

One thing to be aware of is that some parts of mail messages are not localizable, but *MUST*
be US ASCII.

d.