james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Welcome, new Committer Vincenzo
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:16:01 GMT
> I finally got my CVS Apache account

Welcome  :-)

One of your first tasks should be to edit src/xdocs/weare.xml and move
yourself to Committer status.  You can also build the weare.html and commit
that file.  Please note: normally, a build will recreate all javadoc files.
We generally don't update that portion of the site each time.

[All CVS users please take note: we are very shortly going to change the CVS
configuration considerably.  The initial change will rename the CVS module.
Subsequently, we'll be moving files into new modules.  The web site, for
example, will have its own CVS module.]

	--- Noel