james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: James v2.2.0 Status
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:00:56 GMT
Mark,

> Sorry about the delay with the List Mgr.  I've been delayed with some
portal
> work.  Anyway, i should have the revisions available by tommorrow.

That isn't a problem at all, which I hope was the message conveyed by my
e-mail.  :-)

I was actually trying to say the opposite: there should be plenty of time to
get your code into the CVS, so there isn't any rush.  James v2.1.3 has only
been out for a few weeks, and we don't have any serious bug reports against
it.  James v2.2.0 has a lot of new features, and we should take our time to
make sure that everything looks good.  Even after we release v2.2.0, we
could list both v2.1.3 and v2.2.x as current releases until we have several
months of v2.2.x without any major issues).

	--- Noel