james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Means" <cme...@intfar.com>
Subject RE: EL for matching
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:03:11 GMT
What about supporting both mechanisms:

config.xml    (for simple sites & new James administrators)
config.script (for complex sites & experienced James administrators)

I think BeanShell (or whatever the Java scripting language is) would be a
good first choice for a scripting language, and all we'd have to do is
expose some of the James internals, like jEdit (www.jedit.org) has done.