james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Hontvari Jozsef" <hontva...@solware.com>
Subject Re: Message path tracing
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 05:00:59 GMT
>There is nothing to "propose."  If you want it, just do it.

yes, I did it for myself, and I find it useful. My proposal was to make this
the default configuration. I have attached my original mail.

Regarding the "turn on DEBUG" part, the default log level, INFO, should
contain more info. I think about the sucessful matchers, and maybe the smtp
commands (not including the content of the DATA).

I don't say that don't do anything advanced, but these simple measures may
solve the original problem (repeating FAQ#1), and they have a better chance
to become actually implemented :-)