james-server-dev mailing list archives

From r..@livestoryboard.com
Subject all of a sudden...
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:45:06 GMT
(just subscribed under new address - was rob @ koberg . com)
I(and everybody else - just a few people, luckily) on my james mail server
cannot access the mail server.

I don't see any illegal access in any system logs.

I have stopped and started phoenix.sh but I cannot connect to the mail server.
Everything else (apache, my servlet container) is working properly.

Does this type of thing just happen?

I don't see anything unusual in the james logs. Does anybody have any ideas
what I can check/do to get access back. I realize this is lame but I don't want
to bounce messages to the lists I subscribe.

Can someone try to send an email to rob @ koberg .com  and let me (rob @
livestoryboard . com) know what kind of response you get back.

I am pulling my hair out ... arrrggghhh...