james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MLMS: Pure Java Mailing List Management System -- born in Japan, named "Majavdomo"
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:44:35 GMT

The Apache James Developers,

Hello, and sorry for the late reply.

Well, now we are preparing the english language description
of Majavdomo:
http://james.terra-intl.com/majavdomo/en/top.html
contains the partially translated contents... still in progress.
(We are missing the "features list" docs in english... very sad to say)

We (majavdomo folks an' I) set up an experimental
mailing list. .. [apatchy@qute.co.jp]
The aim is to let the apache folks understand what majavdomo
is and how it is managed.  (in English, please)
below
====(FROM HERE)====
# apatchy
subscribe

Please participate and feel the glimpse of the features of Majavdomo.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)