james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject Re: new InputStream class for mail data
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:11:54 GMT
Richard O. Hammer wrote:
> Attached you will find a class that I offer for your consideration. It
> is called SMTPDataInputStream and it would be used in the doDATA()
> method of SMTPHandler.  There it would replace
> CharTerminatedInputStream, BytesReadResetInputStream,
> SizeLimitedInputStream, and DotStuffingInputStream, since I believe it
> does the work of all those.

Also, I know this isn't very widely adopted in James yet, but for small
code blocks like this, I'd really like to start adopting JUnit tests.

If you had any you made to test the old vs. new, that'd be great to see
as well.  We don't have a framework in CVS yet for running JUnit tests,
but I hope to change this before too long.

--
Serge Knystautas
President