james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject website broken .. Help ..
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:19:48 GMT

I'm going to be away from email etc for about 8 days from tonight.

However I can't sort out the website because anoncvs access to james-server is broken.

When this is fixed someone needs to log on to deadalus and move the old-site tar from james.apache.org
(it contains the current site tar.gz up for backup)

then delete the contents of the site,
then checkout **anonymously** from cvspublic james-server/www to update it to use the new
module name.

Seems simple huh? It should be.

There's one "issue" some of the files in mailet/ and javadocs/ won't let _me_ delete them,
they'll need chmodded or deleted by their owners.

d.