james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: new InputStream class for mail data
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:29:07 GMT
> I can't remember if this has been reviewed and applied or not

Not yet.  I haven't had time to test it, and he didn't provide a test case.
There are a number of patches that have languished so far because of lack of
time to test.

Vincenzo is currently integrating and testing Soren's mail attribute code.

Having just submitted a patch to Mars because he got line termination wrong
for SMTP tests, I think it is important that we test patches, especially
those going into v2.  We have added a lot of new functionality to v2.2, and
I am feeling that it is needing more testing before we can declare it
stable.

	--- Noel