james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <james-l...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: Setting forward address to multiple, comma separated, addresses
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:32:54 GMT
I've actually made some changes to JDBCVirtualUserTable that supports
one to many delivery like you are asking for, but I didn't do it in a
way that I felt generic enough to submit to the public (i.e. it's
hackish and ugly) :)

If you want, I can send you my current copy.

Kenny Smith
JournalScape.com