james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Daring" <cog...@chello.at>
Subject Re: ClassCastException in LocalDelivery.java
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:49:54 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Danny Angus" <danny@apache.org>
To: "James Developers List" <server-dev@james.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 3:56 PM
Subject: RE: ClassCastException in LocalDelivery.java

> Mark,
>
> Good guess,  but no cigar..
>
> multipart/*;; x-java-content-handler=com.sun.mail.handlers.multipart_mixed
>
> means that com.sun.mail.handlers.multipart_mixed is used for all multipart
> types.
>
> > Has anybody the sources of JavaMail-1.3 and JAF-1.0.2
>
> Not available :-(
>
> > or does
> > anybody know a DataHandler for "multipart/alternative"?
>
> See above.
>

> Suggestions..
>
> No idea at the moment.
>
> d.

Hi Danny,

my problem is solved. I didnt get a DataContentHandler from
MailcapCommandMap.createDataContentHandler(String s) for MIME-Type
"multipart/*" the first time i made a request. There must have been an
Exception thrown while loading the Class-File which is silently caught. I
decompiled and recompiled MailCapCommandMap.java and now everything is fine.
I still have no idea what caused the Exception.

Mark.