james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Webb" ...@inovem.com>
Subject RE: IMAP Development Pointers
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 08:01:43 GMT
If there is enough interest or need I will write a maildir-style
repository.  This is used by qmail and Courier-IMAP to great effect and
provides folders etc., and it's safe(ish) over networked file systems.
The current repositories are less than ideal other than for folder based
storage ,particularly the mbox one ;)

-- Jason