james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Kris Bravo <kris.br...@corridor-software.us>
Subject Re: IMAP Development Pointers
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 22:39:26 GMT
Ed and Noel,

You can still consider me in for working on parts of the IMAP
implementation. I've been buried on a political tracking tool since last
poking around in the existing experimental code. The only other
experience I have with James beyond just using the server was to have
wrote my own EJB user repository to tie it into some other services. So
be gentle.

I'll get a fresh copy of the codebase from cvs tonight so I can see what
the heck you guys are talking about :) My original need for IMAP was to
tie into Squirrel Mail and give myself web access, but I worked around
it using jwebmail with the Bibop theme. Squirrel still looks like a
better choice to me, so the need is still there (only works with IMAP,
not POP3).

-Bravo