james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Jason Webb as comitter
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 13:27:20 GMT
(I haven't received this message so I'm re-sending it)

Hi,

I'd like to propose that Jason Webb be made a commiter on this (James
server) project.

Jason has been involved in discussions on the James developers and users
lists for a significant while now.
He has provided knowledgable input to discussions about the progress and
design of James and Mailet, and he works commercially in the domain of Email
server software.
He has now contributed code (mbox repository) and demonstrated the abilty to
collaborate with the other comitters.
Finally he has recently offered to become involved in the stalled IMAP
effort.

I believe that these facts cover all our requirements, and would very much
like to see Jason more closely involved in James, particularly if it also
means that we will see progress (finally) for IMAP.

Danny Angus