james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcello Marangio" <m.maran...@tno.it>
Subject R: how to share between incoming msgs and outgoing msgs
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:23:42 GMT
Vincenzo,
thanks for the answer.
My scenario is slightly different.
I can have e-mails msgs sent between two users belonging to the same domain,
and I would like to make my mailet (triggered with the matcher "All", for
example) process the message twice: the first time when the mailet catches
the outgoing mail and the second time when the recepients actually receives
it, i.e. just before the mail is forwarded to the recipient. Note: in both
cases the mailet is the same!
Is there a standard method to do this?

Grazie
Marcello