james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Joao Medeiros" <joao.medei...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: Message Locations
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:05:41 GMT
I think that what you want is IMAP but instead of having the store on a
file you want it on the database. IMAP development in JAMES has been put
on hold for quite a while now or at least is going much slower than the
rest.

-JM

-----Original Message-----
From: David Liles [mailto:dave@dynamichostings.com]
Sent: 03 October 2003 17:06
To: server-dev@james.apache.org
Subject: Message Locations

I have configured James to use a database a the message repository. The
question I have is how do I go about indicating where messages are
stored when received for a location other then the inbox?

eg: Allow users to create additional folders and then create message
rules that automatically route messages to the respective lcoation....