james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James build
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:42:27 GMT

Steve Brewin wrote:

>Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>>It's done!
>>I've updated the check-targets.properties to reference and report the
>>correct mail jar name and tied the default.properties
>>reference to use
>>the check-targets.properties values.
>>
>>Steve.
>>

>And being picky, how about the other .jar files? The problem is generic.

The problem was specifically related to the jar files referenced under
the check-targets.properties.  These include javamail, activation and
junit.  The rest of the jar files are already referenced as properties
in the include.properties file and point to jar files that are in the
James CVS (james-server/lib).  All that was needed was to fix the
javamail name and link include.properties to the names used in
check-targets.properties.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell