james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compile Problems
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:07:55 GMT

David Liles wrote:

>For a couple days now I have been trying to configure JBuilder to run the Ant script with
James (2.1.3) but have not been successful.

>I am wanting to be able to do this so I can develop locally..... are there any other developers
who are doing this? If not, how are people developing locally?

>When I try to run my project the first thing it attempts to do is compile the code.....

   David:

   Have you validated the basic content - i.e. can you build james
   from sources using just ant?  If you have that confirmed - then
   the next question is the setup of JBuilder with respect to ant
   (which is not really a james related issue).  Based on what your
   saying it seems that you probably need to make sure that the ant
   classpath is correctly configure to include whatever the phoenix
   task needs - but this is just guessing as I don't use JBuilder.

   Stephen.

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org