james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Jens A. Jensen" <...@swt.dk>
Subject Re: What the EU OSS migration guidelines say about JAMES
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:53:28 GMT

Please do not forget that we need some easy-to-use, GUI-based as well as
command line based administration tools. The present Remote Manager
telnet thing is archaic, unsecure, and next to impossible to use if you
have more than just a handful of users to administer.
Also, we need a GUI-based tool to handle config.xml in an intuitive and
yet structured way.

../jaj