james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Kenny Smith <james-l...@journalscape.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Doco
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:00:38 GMT
Hi Serge,

I'm not familiar with what mozilla/thunderbird exactly is , but I use
mozilla's stadard mail client and it allows multiple outgoing servers. I
can create several outgoing servers and configure each of my incoming
accounts to send outgoing mail through any one of them. I can't set it
up so that 1 incoming account can choose between 2 outgoing on the fly
or anything, but in the configuration I can define x number of mail
servers and set my incoming accounts to use whichever.

Kenny