james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "David Liles" <d...@dynamichostings.com>
Subject RE: Compile Problems
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 22:49:13 GMT
Thanks for the reply Steve...

I added phoenix-client.jar to my class path but that did not help....

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Short [mailto:sshort@postx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 4:22 PM
To: James Developers List
Subject: RE: Compile Problems

The 'sar' task is a Phoenix taskdef, i.e. it is not a standard ant task.
This taskdef needs the phoenix-client.jar file to be on the classpath
and this is normally taken care of by the project.class.path as declared
in the build.xml file.  My guess is that the phoenix-client.jar this
cannot be found when you run ant through Jbuilder.

Cheers
Steve