james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini" <vincenzo.gianferrarip...@praxis.it>
Subject RE: Compile Problems
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 16:27:20 GMT
I develop locally using NetBeans IDE 3.5.1 under Windows XP, and everything works fine (including
compiles, but execution nor interactive debugging from within the IDE). I just *do not* run
ant, but use the normal functionalities of the IDE after proper setup.

Only when I have to deploy for test (= build james.sar and copy into James/apps) I run the
batch build script.

Vincenzo